It’s the last day of 2013. It’s time to close of the old and make way for the new.
What has 2013 done for me?
- Visited new and familiar places: skiing in Ellmau and made city trips to Prague, Lisbon and Berlin.
- Decided to go backpacking in Asia.
- My 5 year anniversary with Seb.
- Making new friends.
But I also closed of a few things in my life this year.
- Stopped going to anime conventions (which I have been doing for 10 years).
- Sold my Seat Ibiza that I owned since 2009.
- Ended a great job at Travix.
What do I expect from 2014?
For the most part of the next year I will be in Asia for my backpacking trip. What do I expect from this?
- Hopefully meeting fun new buddies.
- Seeing gorgeous views.
- Eating yucky unfamiliar food.
- Feeling lonely every now and then.
- Getting an experience I never would have imagined.