“2021, This is going to be my year” is what I declared about 365 days ago. As the world struggled with everything that wasn’t possible, I focused on which I had influence on. And this year turned out to be a positive one for me personally.
The year started with overwhelming news by getting hired at the digital consultancy firm Mobiquity, which resulted in some of my personal highlights throughout this year.
– Having an employer and team who recognizes my efforts and personality, also winning a MobStar employee award.
– Filming at two of the Fieldlab events in March.
– Filming the Mobiquity Life rap video of Mahmoud and various other videos.
– Taking portrait photos of a whole bunch of my colleagues.
– Finishing the year with an indefinite contract!
In between the moments I took upon some travel opportunities:
– A few days in South Limburg.
– A road trip through France in the summer.
– Spending an entire week in Istanbul in October.
Travel wise I can’t complain 🙂
I once read that happiness is formed by 4 different factors: health, finances, relationships and work. This year I’ve been lucky to been doing very well in all these areas 🙂
I’m lucky of having great people around me!
Being able to have so many of my colleagues in front of my camera.