One of the best things of leaving for a couple of months is coming home. The moment you see your loved ones again and they tell you how much they have missed you. You get smothered in love, people want to know all about your trip and everyone wants to treat you to your favorite local meal. Yayy for free food!
Coming home also means you have to get your things together again; clean up the house, wash your car, arrange your financials, unpack your bag, check if you lost or gained weight and meeting up with all your friends.
The good things about being back:
– fries with good mayonnaise
– not being bothered by taxi drivers
– sleeping on a familiar mattress every night
– being able to flush toilet paper
– catching up on TV series
– high speed internet
– more than 4 shirts to wear
– understanding local transport